Dr. Kevin Bounds MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Virginia Beach, VA

February 16th, 2017
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL BEGINNING TO END
My experience with Dr. Bounds and his staff was absolutely wonderful! On my very first visit to his office I met the receptionist, Michelle. She greeted me in a way that made me feel right at home from the beginning and after talking with her; I knew I made the right choice. I felt more like a member of their family than a first time patient. The thought of surgery made me nervous, but after talking with Sonya, Brittany and the other staff members, I felt confident and assured that I was in good hands. The surgery went extremely well! Dr. Bounds visited with me immediately after surgery and provided comfort, directions and ensured all of my post-surgery questions were answered. Again, I felt more like family than patient! My recovery was faster than expected, and I have no doubt it was due to the skillful, caring, and experienced hands of Dr. Bounds. My sincerest gratitude and appreciation go out to him and his entire staff for making my breast reduction procedure a completely satisfying experience from beginning to end! He has my highest possible recommendation for any and all plastic surgery procedures! Thanks again for everything Dr. Bounds! Kim-VBCH

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Bounds went out of his way on a Saturday to see me. The office was closed and he came in to check on me.

March 1st, 2015
Very happy patient!
Dr. Bounds is a great plastic surgeon. I am very happy with the results of my liposuction and upper eyelid lift. He came highly recommended and I have referred friends to him. They have been very pleased as well.

August 2nd, 2012
Exceeding my expectations
Dr Bounds and his staff were amazing!Overtime I have canceled appointments with other Dr's. because it just didn't feel right!! After my first appointment I knew this was the Dr that understood what I wanted.My results are amazing!! Both he and his staff listen to what you want for your body and deliver excellent results. Exceeding my expectations!!I highly recommend!!!!!!

May 17th, 2008
Dr Bounds is a excellent plastic surgeon, I will continue to see him.