A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bower is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Bower, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- St. Joseph S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Rudy Bower MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Bower practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Bower practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.