Dr. Kevin Boyle Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Boyle?

Terrible!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Boyle has been my primary care physician for over two years now and I have been in the office several times and have never actually seen him. The office staff is very rude! They did a bunch of unnecessary procedures and charged me an arm and a leg just to get my prescriptions renewed. After doing some research, I found them to be on the high side for pricing as well.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor. Efficient and always so pleasant. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Terrible!

Posted on December 5th, 2014

I switched insurance companies so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Boyle to get my meds. I didn't even see the Dr and they ended up charging me way more than what was expected. A couple months later I found out I was pregnant and he said there was no need for me to come in even though I had a ton of questions. He didn't even address my asthma medication or the fact that I lift weights a lot except to say over the phone that I shouldn't lift more than 20 lbs. He has never even seen me!

Posted on October 24th, 2017