inactive

Kevin Braat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
Best Office Experince I have Ever Had
I went to ENT Allergy Associates to get a second opinion on my chronic sinusitis. Having been treated for more than a year by another ENT doctor who was advising sinus surgery, I wanted to be sure that surgery was truly necessary. Dr. Braat diagnosed and treated my sinus issue (Nasal Polyps) in one visit and said surgery was not necessary. The amazing thing about this practice is the efficiency, punctuality and effectiveness of treatment. This is due to a very knowledgeable and caring staff. I am truly glad I found this practice and highly recommend them.

April 24th, 2014
Great for children
Dr. Braat is accommodating and flexible. Amazing with children!

April 20th, 2011
Satisfied patient
I had been to many other specialists, undergone an insane number of useless tests and over-prescribed medications with no relief. Dr Braat was the first doctor to go through all my records, explain them to me and come up with an explanation for my chronic problem. He treatment was effective and my symptoms are improved. When a doctor spends that kind of time with a patient one learns to understand why there are delays in medical offices. Also, the follow-up from Dr Braat and his assistant Kate was excellent; they called several times and promptly responded to my calls. Overall and exceptional physician.

May 5th, 2009
Stop Snoring, Really
My daughter inherited my mother's severe snoring problem. She is a teenager and was made fun of at sleepovers. She also had sleeping problems including apnea. It has been months since her surgery. The snoring has completely stopped. She had her adnoids, tonsils and uvula removed. I wish I had done it years ago. Now we all sleep better. Thank you Dr. Braat.