Dr. Kevin Brader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Brader?

June 15th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Compassionate man

April 18th, 2012

Very caring and efficient

I was very impressed with my care from Dr Brader and his nurses and office staff before, during and after my DaVinci surgery for my hysterectomy. I would highly recommend him!

February 6th, 2011

Dr. Brader has a compassionate attitude, caring bedside manner, and is clear and straightforward in his delivery of information. He was reassuring and confident in his recommendations. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Brader.

January 25th, 2010

is altruism real?

It may not exist in complete, but Dr. Brader made is seem like some out in this world still care for others. My sister was a patient of his. And even though she died (not due to him, her cancer was fatal, and we knew in the start), my thoughts wander to his professionalism and care. he was such a great person. when he would talk to us, he wouldnt talk down, and if we didnt understand something, he would help us to. And now I am in college, and getting ready to write a paper on who my hero in medicine is. I have chosen Dr. Brader, and am very excited to be writing a paper about him.

October 12th, 2009

I am a health care professional, so I'm picky about my doctors. Dr. Brader is an exceptional physician- frank, very well informed and current on the research, straightforward, VERY concerned about educating his patients, and incredibly kind. He's also a terrific surgeon- I had a much better than expected recovery, and he was able to perform a complex and demanding surgery with great technical skill. I cannot recommend him highly enough- he's smart, he's caring, he's great at his job, he's responsive, and you NEVER feel like you're bugging him if you have questions or concerns, large or small.

July 27th, 2017