The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Brady
Dr. Kevin Brady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Brady is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain, Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn. Dr. Brady has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Brady has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Kevin Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Andrew Smith
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi22
Dr. R Grace
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi45
Dr. Kenneth Ashton
Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi22