Dr. Kevin Brady MD Patient Reviews

February 6th, 2016
Dr Brady is the worse. Rude, smug, arrogant. Very unavialable once surgery is over, even when stil in the hospital. If you value your life do not see dr Brady. He has a god complex and is very difficult to work with. Hospital staff can't stand him, which should speak volumes of his character.

April 10th, 2012
My mother just had her lungs stapled 2 times now in surgery by Dr Brady and his colleagues. I have put her life in his hands twice and I would do it again. He is a honest, courteous, patient, caring surgeon and doctor. I highly recommend this surgeon/doctor with the utmost respect a person can hold. Thank you Dr. Brady!

November 5th, 2011
Did Not Work Well For Us
Our surgery with Dr. Brady did not go well. I would not recommend Dr. Brady to patients who are researching valve replacement surgeons.

April 1st, 2010
I didn't meet Dr Brady until a few hours before my heart surgery. But he visited me before and after my surgery and checked how I was doing, answering all my questions. My operation went extremley well, no complications of any kind. A top notch doctor!!

February 26th, 2009
Lucky to have Dr Brady as the on-call surgeon
Dr. Brady was the on-call thoracic surgeon when I showed up at Banner Thunderbird with a Type A dissection of my aorta. Professional, thorough, answered every question and as I was advised later by other hospital staff, one of the best surgeons around. He and his team fixed me up into the early hours of Super Bowl Sunday. Thanks for my life Dr Brady. Highly recommended to all (hope you don't need him though).

July 21st, 2008
Dr. Brady is an incredible surgeon. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions. I would refer everyone i know to him.