Dr. Kevin Brady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Brady?

September 1st, 2017

Trust this Doctor

Dr Brady performed cardiac surgery on my heart over a year ago and I am very satisfied. He is very professional and does excellent work. I was very afraid when he told me that I needed a "Double By-Pass TOMORROW". He made me feel at ease and told me he does these all the time and not to worry. I put my life in his hands and I'm here today feeling great. I was up walking on my own without shortness of breath the next day. My surgery was on Thursday and they sent me home from the hospital on Monday. I received excellent service at my follow-up appts as well. Thank you Dr. Brady.

February 7th, 2016

Dr Brady is the worse. Rude, smug, arrogant. Very unavialable once surgery is over, even when stil in the hospital. If you value your life do not see dr Brady. He has a god complex and is very difficult to work with. Hospital staff can't stand him, which should speak volumes of his character.

April 11th, 2012

My mother just had her lungs stapled 2 times now in surgery by Dr Brady and his colleagues. I have put her life in his hands twice and I would do it again. He is a honest, courteous, patient, caring surgeon and doctor. I highly recommend this surgeon/doctor with the utmost respect a person can hold. Thank you Dr. Brady!

April 1st, 2010

I didn't meet Dr Brady until a few hours before my heart surgery. But he visited me before and after my surgery and checked how I was doing, answering all my questions. My operation went extremley well, no complications of any kind. A top notch doctor!!

February 26th, 2009

Lucky to have Dr Brady as the on-call surgeon

Dr. Brady was the on-call thoracic surgeon when I showed up at Banner Thunderbird with a Type A dissection of my aorta. Professional, thorough, answered every question and as I was advised later by other hospital staff, one of the best surgeons around. He and his team fixed me up into the early hours of Super Bowl Sunday. Thanks for my life Dr Brady. Highly recommended to all (hope you don't need him though).

July 22nd, 2008

Dr. Brady is an incredible surgeon. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions. I would refer everyone i know to him.

July 9th, 2017