Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist

465 N Roxbury Dr
Ste 1001
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 777-5400
Locations and availability (1)

|  be careful  |  show details
by k on Feb 17th, 2014

The staff is very nice, especially when they were trying to sell me procedures. They are huge sales people. Dr. Brenner is not that great at what he does. I had to have several injections to remove the horrible work he did. They were kind when I was paying and very unhelpful when the work turned out to be a disaster. They were unwilling to give a refund. Even the other doctor I went to said he should have refunded my money based on how lumpy my face was. Be very careful at this office. He is so charming but not a great doctor.

|  So happy I chose Dr. Brenner  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2013

It is always nerve racking when you are going to go under the knife especially when it's an elective surgery. I was nervous for reasons ranging from "what if it looks worse then before" to "I am a mom and what if I die?" Dr. Brenner and his staff couldn't have put me at ease any better and the results were exactly as I wanted. He is a perfectionist and I really appreciate that! His staff and my new BFF Amy were more then professional, they were also extremely caring. I highly recommend Dr. Brenner!

|  fabulous results  |  show details
by tk on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Brenner is a fabulous surgeon! Staff is outstanding and his personal assistant Amy takes care of everything. Highest recommendation!

by O.M. on Feb 4th, 2013

Had me at the consultation. I got a very detailed and thorough explanation of the surgery. Every question was answered before I even asked them. Everything up to the surgery was easy and fast. The results were better than I expected. He really listens to the patient and does what is necessary.

by Val R. on Jan 20th, 2013

Once I made the decision to have rhinoplastic surgery, I was determined to find a surgeon that I could trust 100% and when I went in for my consultation with Dr. Brenner I knew I'd found the right surgeon! Dr. Brenner gave me the peace of mind I needed with his professionalism, expertise, and confidence. He's also very nice, including the lovely Amy (Patient Relations Manager) who was always informative, caring, and willing to answer any questions or concerns I might have. On the day of my surgery Dr. Brenner and the rest of the staff took extreme good care of me for which I am deeply grateful for. It is now a month later and I am amazed at how great my nose looks! I truly love it!! Dr. Brenner gets my highest recommendation!!

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Brenner is a master of his craft and a credit to his profession. The proceedure went flawlessly and was a very very pleasant experience. I found him to be extremely competent, laser-focused during the proceedure and blessed with a keen sense of humor. From my first appointment with his wonderful and most professional Patient Relations Manager, Amy to my final examination, I was continuously impressed with every step. Of course my ultimate delight was the end result of the proceedure which far exceeded my hopes at the onset. I highly recommend Dr. Brenner to anyone who demands the best there is as he certainly rises to that level with a style, skill and expertise matched by few.

|  Dr Brenner is amazing!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

Dr Brenner is amazing!I came from france to get a facelift from Dr Brenner in beverly hills. As i liked alot his before and after pictures,i chose him to be my surgeon.....i am so far very happy with the result and couldn t be happier.I would definitely recommend him!!!

|  A true professional, superior doctor  |  show details
by betsy graci on Jan 13th, 2012

My breast implants had been in far too long, and had developed nearly every issue possible when they are not replaced sooner. I was so nervous to see an doctor and face a surgery, but Dr. Brenner, Amy, and the entire staff soon put me at ease. Dr. Brenners personality, knowledge and demeanor gave me the understanding, confidence and courage to schedule the surgery. Dr. Brenner did a superior surgery on the old and damaged breast implants (removed, repaired, and replaced!) and beautifully lifted the breasts at the same time. The results are phenomenal. Dr. Brenner is a true professional with impeccable attention to detail.