Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Gifted and compassionate plastic surgeon show details Gifted and compassionate plastic surgeon
Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr.Brenner was the 4 surgeon i consulted with abut have a procedure called a Pannicolectomy.After 25 years of taking prednisone for an autoimmune disease, my fat dad been redistribute to my loere stomach and casuing severe back pain, bursitis and a host of other disabling symptoms.Becuase i still take a small amount of prednisone, no credible surgeon wanted to have to deal with so many potential complications and declined to operate even though my insurance company authorized it as a medically necessary procedure.I could not blame them for knowing in advance that would be a high maintenance case.Especially because it had to be performed in the hospital and the surgeon would need to make rounds daily there.Dr.Brenner has a thriving practice and does not need my business.However, he stated that he felt i deserved to have a quality life which the surgery would afford me. He worked closely to coordinate care with all my other physicians and we discussed the various recommendations .He was never arrogent or unwilling to respect my concerns .My surgery was just a few days ago and he along with the rest of my doctors anticipated at a minimum a week stay in the hospital.On Friday, iwas walking the halls, eating normally labs all normal. My pain was well managed and less than i had anticipated. My incision hurts but my cak and hip pain are all gone already.I have a flat lower stomach and i am able to walk without feeling like i will topple over because of the instability of my hips.He removed 10 pounds of fat and i feel normal again. This review is also about his staff--in particular , his assistant AMY.From the very sart, she has been such a pleasure to deal with.She is warm and caring but mostly, so very competent and and responsive. This is really important when problems or questions arise and you need immediate followup. Amy is amazing and another example of Dr.Brenners excellent judgement . what ever body parts you may want have have on, this is the only dr. You should see.

Sep 22nd, 2015

Very informative. Very helpful with suggestions. Great sense of humor.

Feb 12th, 2015

Best surgeon who is up to date on all rhinoplasty methods. I had a revision rhinoplasty and now I can breath and my nose looks great.

be careful show details be careful
by k on Feb 17th, 2014

The staff is very nice, especially when they were trying to sell me procedures. They are huge sales people. Dr. Brenner is not that great at what he does. I had to have several injections to remove the horrible work he did. They were kind when I was paying and very unhelpful when the work turned out to be a disaster. They were unwilling to give a refund. Even the other doctor I went to said he should have refunded my money based on how lumpy my face was. Be very careful at this office. He is so charming but not a great doctor.

So happy I chose Dr. Brenner show details So happy I chose Dr. Brenner
Aug 27th, 2013

It is always nerve racking when you are going to go under the knife especially when it's an elective surgery. I was nervous for reasons ranging from "what if it looks worse then before" to "I am a mom and what if I die?" Dr. Brenner and his staff couldn't have put me at ease any better and the results were exactly as I wanted. He is a perfectionist and I really appreciate that! His staff and my new BFF Amy were more then professional, they were also extremely caring. I highly recommend Dr. Brenner!

fabulous results show details fabulous results
by tk on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Brenner is a fabulous surgeon! Staff is outstanding and his personal assistant Amy takes care of everything. Highest recommendation!

by O.M. on Feb 4th, 2013

Had me at the consultation. I got a very detailed and thorough explanation of the surgery. Every question was answered before I even asked them. Everything up to the surgery was easy and fast. The results were better than I expected. He really listens to the patient and does what is necessary.

by Val R. on Jan 20th, 2013

Once I made the decision to have rhinoplastic surgery, I was determined to find a surgeon that I could trust 100% and when I went in for my consultation with Dr. Brenner I knew I'd found the right surgeon! Dr. Brenner gave me the peace of mind I needed with his professionalism, expertise, and confidence. He's also very nice, including the lovely Amy (Patient Relations Manager) who was always informative, caring, and willing to answer any questions or concerns I might have. On the day of my surgery Dr. Brenner and the rest of the staff took extreme good care of me for which I am deeply grateful for. It is now a month later and I am amazed at how great my nose looks! I truly love it!! Dr. Brenner gets my highest recommendation!!

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Brenner is a master of his craft and a credit to his profession. The proceedure went flawlessly and was a very very pleasant experience. I found him to be extremely competent, laser-focused during the proceedure and blessed with a keen sense of humor. From my first appointment with his wonderful and most professional Patient Relations Manager, Amy to my final examination, I was continuously impressed with every step. Of course my ultimate delight was the end result of the proceedure which far exceeded my hopes at the onset. I highly recommend Dr. Brenner to anyone who demands the best there is as he certainly rises to that level with a style, skill and expertise matched by few.

Dr Brenner is amazing! show details Dr Brenner is amazing!
Apr 28th, 2012

Dr Brenner is amazing!I came from france to get a facelift from Dr Brenner in beverly hills. As i liked alot his before and after pictures,i chose him to be my surgeon.....i am so far very happy with the result and couldn t be happier.I would definitely recommend him!!!

A true professional, superior doctor show details A true professional, superior doctor
by betsy graci on Jan 13th, 2012

My breast implants had been in far too long, and had developed nearly every issue possible when they are not replaced sooner. I was so nervous to see an doctor and face a surgery, but Dr. Brenner, Amy, and the entire staff soon put me at ease. Dr. Brenners personality, knowledge and demeanor gave me the understanding, confidence and courage to schedule the surgery. Dr. Brenner did a superior surgery on the old and damaged breast implants (removed, repaired, and replaced!) and beautifully lifted the breasts at the same time. The results are phenomenal. Dr. Brenner is a true professional with impeccable attention to detail.