A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Bright, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bright graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans