A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Harris Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Harris Brown, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Harris Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Brown graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Harris Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Harris Brown practice?
- Dr. Kevin Harris Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Harris Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.