Dr. Kevin Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Round Rock, TX

August 11th, 2016
Never again
I saw Dr. Brown after a sever bleeding episode and had blood tests. A day or two latter, his nurse called, told me to go to the E.R. immediately. By this time the bleeding had STOPPED for at least a few days. After a stressful and sleepless night in the hospital my blood levels from the transfusions only improved slightly. In a few weeks my blood levels came back to normal on their own. This situation cost my insurance company tens of thousands and I took blood from someone who might have really needed it. After leaving my 3rd shift stressful and physical job I have managed to get through menopause without surgery or medication.

April 29th, 2016
Best Gynecologist in the area
Dr. Brown takes the time to explain information, procedures and data. He answers all questions and really listens to his patients. I also appreciate how seriously he takes cancer detection and regular screening practices. His matter of fact, open infirmation approach keeps me from worrying. He also took the time to inform me about their patient portal and why it would be a benefit to me. Last, he takes the mission of demistifying regular medical care seriously. He doesn't want patients to be afraid to bring their medical concerns to a doctor.

February 26th, 2016
A doctor you can trust.

March 25th, 2012
Super Satisfied
I'm a 44 yr old female who has suffered with endometreosis for 27 years. I've gone through a lot of different treatments. I came to Dr. Brown complaining of pain and in my mind ready for a hysterectomy. He did not rush me into it. He was extremely patient and educated. Giving several options and time to decide. He made me feel very comfortable. I decided with the hysterectomy. Dr. Brown discussed the surgery thoroughly in his office and the hospital. He is an excellent surgeon. I'm recommending him to all my friends.

April 8th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr. Kevin Brown is the nicest ob i've had to date. Same for the nurses. No one in the office has once made me feel rushed in any way or like I was asking a stupid question. There is practically no wait each time I come in. Every time I come in it seems like Dr. Brown has a statistic or additional info on whatever questions I ask, it is very clear to me that he keeps up with the current literature. I have already recommended this practice to friends and will continue to do so.

March 26th, 2011
Great OBGYN
I ended up with Dr. Brown because I was seeking a second opinon. Even though his office is further from my house, his personality and professionalism convinced me to start seeing him as my OBGYN. With my first baby I had pre-eclampsia and Dr. Brown did an excellent job diagnosing me in time and making sure that my baby and I got the care that we needed. We thank him for walking us through such a difficult first birth. He delivered my second daughter as well and we have continued to be so pleased with his medical knowledge, but also with how friendly and personable he has been. My husband and I really enjoy all of our office visits because he creates such a fun and friendly environment.

April 20th, 2010
Dr. Brown was recommended to me by my sister who thinks the office is great. I started seeing him shortly after and realized she was right. The office staff and doctors are friendly and professional. Dr. Brown takes the time to sit down with you and go over health issues. Dr. Brown even helped me find other physicians for non gynecological issues when my family doctor was not of any help, which shows that he is there for his patients.

April 20th, 2010
It so refreshing to see a doctor who is still excited about what they do. I feel very lucky that I found Dr. Kevin Brown. Not only is the office friendy and efficient but I feel like I get the best care possible.

My Forever Dr!
Never in my life had I met a Dr. that I truly felt cared about my health as much as I did, until I met Dr. Kevin Brown. He and his staff are superior and I received a much higher level of care than I had at my previous OBGYN. Thank you Dr. Brown!!!

April 19th, 2010
Best OB in area.
I love Dr.Kevin Brown and I've told many of my friends and co-workers about his practice in Round Rock. My first visit was great! He sat down and really listened to my history and I didn't feel rushed. His nurse is super sweet and the office staff is friendly. The facility is brand new and everything is super clean and state of the art.