A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Browngoehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Browngoehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Browngoehl, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Browngoehl graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Browngoehl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Henry Browngoehl MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Browngoehl practice?
- Dr. Kevin Browngoehl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Browngoehl practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.