Dr. Kevin Buckwalter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 28th, 2016
Retired
I have been seeing Dr. Buckhalter for about a year now and my experience with him has been pleasant and wonderful. He listens to me intently and shows great concern and care. Dr. Buckwalter explains what my aliment is and what my medication does so that it's in laymen terms. I'm happy with this Dr.

March 20th, 2016
Dr. Buckwalter Was the most kindly doctor I have ever had. He was very efficient, & very patient, spent as much time as needed with his patients. His staff was also excellent and always so very courteous. I could not ask for better.

July 17th, 2014
Self Employed
This is a kind and wonderful Dr. who treated me for years. It is unfortunate that he has been attacked like he has. He is not responsible for drug addicts who chose to self medicate themselves. I would trust him with m life.

November 9th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
This doctor was an excellent physician that actually cared about his patients.I was a patient for 3 years under his care. Half of his so called od's and suicides, the families of the so called victims fail to mention the previous addition problems and criminal activity they had. This doctor didn't create these "victims." Dr. Buckwalter was just a doctor that was made an example of by the judicial system, and ramrodded by the media. He is currently trying to reattain his medical license, which he has an actual chance of getting for inappropriate termination. If every doctor had to lose there license because of deaths with their patients, there wouldn't be very many doctors around now would there.

September 8th, 2011
Dr Buckwalter
I went to doctor Buckwalter many years. He was a kind doctor who listened to what your complaints were. Unlike a lot of doctors he truly seemed to care, unlike many who treat you like another number. I realized he had some issues, but as far as being a caring, concerned doctor he rates tops. As far as patients misuse of prescribed medication I am not certain the doctor is all to blame. We are supposed to know the difference between taking medication sensibly and abuse especially as adults.

December 23rd, 2008
The Best Doctor I Ever Saw
Dr. Buckwalter spent more time with me and truly LISTENED to me, unlike most doctors. How he can be blamed for patient stupidity in overdosing THEMSELVES is beyond me!

September 22nd, 2008
Excellent Doctor
I simply adore Dr. Buckwalter. I have several bulging disks in my back and other doctors blew me off after prescribing physical therapy and 10 Lortabs (but no more than that, in fear of investigation, DEA, lawsuits, etc). My job requires a lot of heavy lifting, twisting, walking, etc. Plus, greedy management tries to light a fire under my butt to get me to skip lunch & breaks and run like I'm being chased. He helped me so much. He's so understanding, and a great listener. He doesn't expect me to "learn how to breathe" to ease the pain. I think that's a bunch of crap. I get the pills I need to function every month, and nothing more. The bottle NEVER reads "take as many pills as you can swallow". I follow the instructions on the bottle and I do quite well. He's compassionate. Maybe he's known pain himself. Dr. Buckwalter has helped me so much more than I can say.

September 19th, 2008
Dr. Buckwalter is competent and caring
The other review is a troll. No patients of Dr. Buckwalter have ever died or suffered from his care. I trust my family with him and he is wonderful.