A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Buford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Buford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Buford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Laneal Buford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Buford practice?
- Dr. Kevin Buford has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Buford practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Family Physicians and Tripler Army Medical Center Psychiatrists.