A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Buford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Buford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Buford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Laneal Buford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Buford practice?
- Dr. Kevin Buford has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Buford practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Family Physicians and Tripler Army Medical Center Psychiatrists.