A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Burbige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Burbige is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Burbige, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burbige graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burbige has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Anthony Burbige MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Burbige practice?
- Dr. Kevin Burbige has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Burbige practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.