A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Butler, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Kevin Butler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Butler practice?
- Dr. Francis Butler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Butler practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Safety Harbor Psychiatrists and Safety Harbor Addiction Specialists.