A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Butler, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Kevin Butler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Butler practice?
- Dr. Francis Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Butler practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Safety Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Psychiatrists.