Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Butterfield
Dr. Kevin Butterfield, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mauston, WI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Butterfield is affiliated with Mile Bluff Medical Center, Bay Area Medical Center Marinette and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Butterfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Butterfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mauston, WI.
Dr. Amy Stella
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Mauston, WI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Eric Heaney
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mauston, WI 0.01 mi42
Dr. William Lauth
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mauston, WI 0.05 mi39