A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Chung, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Finger Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Amputation
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin C Chung MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Chung practice?
- Dr. Kevin Chung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Chung practices Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.