A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Funk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Funk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Funk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin C Funk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Funk practice?
- Dr. Kevin Funk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Funk practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT and Idaho Falls, ID.
See Ogden Radiologists.