Dr. Kevin Hackett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hackett?

April 23rd, 2016

Great first visit

I got an appointment within a week of my call to the office which I thought was very good. Staff at front desk very helpful in completing health history and nurse who took me back to the room friendly. Meeting Dr. Hackett gave me back faith in the medical profession. He was genuinely empathetic with my concerns and answered all of my questions. He gave me the options that I had for my condition and his opinion on what he felt was the best choice for me. We decided together the best option for me at this time. I would highly recommend Dr. Hackett if you want a caring doctor who wants to work with you and you want a good, caring doctor who will explain in things in detail and not hesitant to answer all your questions and concerns. That has been my experience so far.

March 4th, 2016

Wonderful experience...highly recommend Dr Hackett and his office!

February 29th, 2016

I had my vasectomy done by Dr Hackett. The office was being remodeled and workers were coming in and out of the room where I was having my procedure done. Some would actually come up and talk to the dr while he was performing my vasectomy and watching. Needless to say I was concerned about cleanliness and the fact that I felt like everybody under the moon was getting an eyeful of my junk. He seemed totally oblivious to my discomfort. He should've been a horse Doctor. Will never ever recommend this man to anyone.

January 29th, 2016

I would put less than one star if I could. Nurse was rude and Dr. Hackett was unapologetic.

July 2nd, 2017