A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Chi-Keung Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lee practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.