Dr. Kevin Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Lee?

August 19th, 2017

A Very Fine Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for eight or so years. He just performed cataract surgery on both eyes this year and did an excellent job. I have not seen this well in 40 years! Dr. Lee is caring, explains things very well and takes excellent care of his patients. I recommend him very highly.

November 22nd, 2016

Awful! Uses scare tactics to get you to see drs that he refers, probably for some sort of kick back. And after he scares you with hypothetical life threatening diagnoses, he will then try to sell you on a Lasic procedure

November 30th, 2015

Assembly Line Medicine

Dr. Lee is competent if somewhat stand-offish. The office, however, seems to be all about money rather than patient care.

June 1st, 2013

wost doctor ever

he doesnt listen , he doesnt care at all, he just wants your money

September 27th, 2012

First time visit

When I walked in, the receptionist did not make eye contact with during the whole time she was asking me to fill out their forms. She also spoke loudly to me, as if I were a child as she told me my co-pay amount. She did not wait until I paid to return my medical card, but left it on the counter. It seemed to me like she was upset about something, but I don't know what. Later, when the specialist called me, she loudly shouted my name as she exited the office. I was napping, so it startled me awake! I quipped that this was a sleeping place since it seemed that people were napping around me, too, while waiting. The specialist was first nice, then a bit rough as she administered drops to my eyes. The doc's manner was cool, not too friendly. I believe he attempted to be a little warmer by touching my knee at the end of the visit. If I did not have to go back in 6 months for a follow-up visit, I would not return to this office. Most of the clients were Asian or white--the staff did not seem to be used to halping clients of color.

August 31st, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Lee to anyone. He needs to be more understanding of people in a wheelchair. I was very disappointed in his attitude.

November 20th, 2009