A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McMahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin C McMahon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Kevin McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin McMahon practices Family Medicine near East Aurora, NY.
See East Aurora Primary Care Doctors.