A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McMahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMahon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 25 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. McMahon practice?
Dr. Kevin McMahon practices Family Medicine near East Aurora, NY.
See East Aurora Family Physicians.