A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Scott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin C Scott MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Kevin Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Scott practices Urology near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iron River, MI.
See Iron Mountain Urologists.