A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Scott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Scott practice?
Dr. Kevin Scott practices Urology near Iron Mountain, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iron River, MI.
See Iron Mountain Urologists.