Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Scott. He shows a genuine care for me and even calls to make sure I'm ok and to check on my progress of getting well.

Jan 21st, 2015

I love how he enjoy being a doctor and his actions backs up his work\

Review of Dr. Kevin C Scott from a Frequent Patient show details Review of Dr. Kevin C Scott from a Frequent Patient
Jul 14th, 2011

I am 25 years old and have several serious health issues, ranging from chronic pain, OCD, and poor mental health. I've been a recurring patient of more than 30 doctors in my life and Dr. Scott is the BEST doctor I have ever been a patient of.Why He's the BestYou get the feeling from Dr. Scott that he genuinely cares about you and your health. Patients are never rushed; Dr. Scott will give patients as much time as it takes to address every issue, question, and examination. He gives patients his email address and pager number, and will respond to a page the very same day. His friendly, nonjudgmental demeanor makes it easy to speak honestly with him. His patient, friendly traits make visits as pleasant as possible. To call Dr. Scott proficient would be seriously underrating him. I cannot express how truly great a doctor he is. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician (PCP) or anyone who needs to see a physician.