Dr. Kevin Cahill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Cahill?

August 24th, 2017

Heidi

Amazing docter

December 14th, 2016

One of the doctors who still use a microscope and old fashioned way to scan for parasites

June 14th, 2016

Kind, considerate, brilliant!

May 30th, 2016

A good doctor, if you have "IBS" "Chron's" or "IBD"

Dr. Cahill a good doctor, and he is right to suspect that most people have either E. Historlitica (ameba) or Whipworm, two of the most common pathogens that create havoc in people's lives. My advice to anyone who has had been a wrong diagnosis of IBS, Crohn's or IBD by incompetent gastro doctors, go see Cahill. If you do get a diagnosis, make sure you take the correct dose of meds. Cahill tends to prescribe meds on the lower-dose-end, out of care for the person, but you might have to take the right dose according to CDC guidelines. To fellow so-called IBS or Crohn's sufferers, please see him. no such things as IBS. It always a pathogen. And find out why typical stool tests cannot find parasites.

May 21st, 2016

Excellent Physician

Wonderful experience with a caring physician. Very grateful.

April 27th, 2016

Some advice for recovery after bad experience with Cahill

I too had a bad experience with Cahill. As usual, he did not give me enough medicine for the ameba diagnosis, and as a result, my illness dragged on for a year without any improvement, until I found a nice doctor who looked at my file and said that my eosinophilia count was also high, and treated me for a helminth. I got this from traveling in Cuba. And then I also took the correct amount of meds for ameba, and then within weeks, I started to have normal smelling, hard stool. But I was still very very tired from the meds damage and toxicity, and I did not recover fully for at least a year. Sometimes, some meals would aggregate my stomach, give me bloating, and gas, even some pain, and then it would normalize again within a day or so. This went on for a year, but I am happy to say I have no stomach problems now. I also took a lot of yogurt and some probiotics. My advice for those who have taken the right meds, hang in there, because you will have bad days even if you have been cured. But having bad days, and not being cured is different. Once cured of the infection, your bowel begins to return to normalcy, and you should continue to have normal stool. But if you have not taken the right meds, don't think you will get better by waiting. The surest indication of your recovery is that you will have to have normal bowel movements, consistently, improving. Listen to your body. And avoid anti-acid meds like PPIs. They are the devil. Good luck.

April 22nd, 2016

hopeless doctor who does not reason... but...

Ok, first I will give him credit for taking parasites seriously. And he does occasionally finds some parasites. But the problem is that, as many reviewers have noted, Cahill does not treat them properly. I also read his book, and he does not seem to follow his own advice he mentions in his own book. For example, if he claims that he found Eh, and claims he only found charcot layden cryst.." then it is not Eh. It is always a helmith. But he does not admitt that, contrary to all the literature. And then if he really finds eh, that is, the red trophozoites, he gives a small dose of doxy and Paromomycin, which is wrong. Nobody will ever get better with that. No matter what, if you have Eh, you need a tissue medication, plus the right dose of paromo according to your weight (not just 25mg 3 times) to get rid of the cysts and the trophozoites. And the ameba always enters the tissues, even if they may not have invaded the liver, and so it is essential to have a tissue medication first given to eliminate what is in the tissues. (Forget about doing cleanses like so many do on cure zone thinking you can flush them or any other helmiths out!) And then if Cahill claims to find trichuria, Alebendazole for 3 days usually works. But it might have to be repeated if the infection is heavy. Anyway, I will not recommend Cahill since his diagnosis is often wrong, and so many patients who go to him are still ill. If you go to him, do find another doctor who knows how to prescribe the correct meds. I did.

April 6th, 2016

great knowledgeable man, ability to diagnosis from lutside of the 'box'

March 26th, 2016

An excellent and caring physician! He was instrumental in saving my husband's life with the correct diagnosis of an aortic aneurysm with typhoid fever! We are blessed to have him as our long-term care provider.

March 22nd, 2016

Does he find parasites in every patient? When I was in the waiting room I heard his front office telling everybody the same thing He found Charcot Leyden Crystals in your and there are the two drugs you need to take. I got the same thing and never go better. Some Dr's warn against him some sing his praises. If you ask for your records you just get hand written jibberish.

February 15th, 2016

Life Saver

Dr. Cahill is a life saver - years of sickness explained in 1 visit. I recommend him 100%. I only fear is who will fill his shoes when we finally retires.

December 4th, 2015

There is no doubt that Dr. Cahill is a knowledgeable doctor but his bedside manner is abrupt and rude. His front office staff is very courteous but I had to ask repeatedly for my lab work which she said she mailed to me and would mail again. I verified that the address was correct. Never received it . Now tell me the odds of that. She also said she was emailing it and never received that either. While I was in the office, I heard her (Sinead or Siobhan) on the phone telling someone the exact same thing! I roll my eyes because I'm sure she's not an idiot. Maybe she thinks it's beneath her? As to Dr. Cahill, he became nearly apoplectic when I asked about my lab work. He took my question as an insult and was dismissive of me after that.