Dr. Kevin Cairns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
Brilliant practitioner and outstanding interpersonal skills.

July 24th, 2015
I trust Dr. Cairns with my spine! He always has a warm smile, and accurate hands during procedures.

July 3rd, 2015
Change of Life
My husband has been without work for 3 years now and went to so many doctors telling him he would not be able to do anything. He was told to apply for disability due to he would not be able to be independent again and that everything was in his head. We went to Dr. Cairns and our lives were changed. My husband can walk without the cane/walker. He does not need the wheelchair. He can go up stairs on his own. He is independent again and now can work after only 3 months of seeing Dr. Cairns. Dr. Cairns is a blessing and is extremely nice, family-oriented. He works with you and your insurance so that you get the most out of your health. Where there is a will there is a way!

February 8th, 2013
Dr. Cairns changed my life. I am now PAIN FREE, I had previously been in excruciating pain and after Dr. Cairns did a spinal block I have been pain free for over 8 months. I have sent several people to him and they all agree he is the best!!!

October 1st, 2012
pain management
I will probably never leave this Dr. He has so many helpful ways for pain management that only comes from experience and GOOD LISTENING SKILLS. He is kind and doesnt make you feel like he is trying to rush you out of the office. He has helped me deal with my chronic pain so that I can function better in my daily life. Because of Dr Cairns I am off of the couch and living a more productive life.

June 26th, 2012
World class doctor, helped me when no one else could

May 31st, 2012
DON'T SIGN ANYTHING
DR. CAIRNS IS NICE ENOUGH- BUT HE DOES NOT DO ANYTHING DIFFER4E!THE STAFF ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY! THEY CHARGE A FORTUNE, AND WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE THAT PROCEDURES ARE COVERED, ETC. THEY WILL GO AFTER YOU WITH A VENGENCE.IF YOU WANT TO GO TO A PRACTICE THAT WILL CHARGE YOU FOR AN ALCOHOL WIPE- GO FOR IT!DON'T GO!!! AGain the dr is nice enough, but they are price gougers!!!

October 4th, 2011
World-class doctor---Dr. cairns changed my life, I am very grateful to have found him

June 29th, 2011
the trainman
for those in need of post-polio symptom diagnosis and care, he actually knows what polio and post-polio is. For one so young, this is a breath of fresh air giving hope to those of us in need. His knowledge of this wretched disease is remarkable for one so young; most physicians in practice longer than he have no awareness of what polio did and continues to do to those of us who suffered from it. Survivors take note.

January 17th, 2011
Recommend Dr. Kevin Cairns, no questions asked!!!
He is one of the most highly professional doctors I've come in contact with. I would always recommend him and his staff. Including his personal Physician Assistant, Cami Dunham. They both spend lots of time and always answer my questions completely. I know I'm in "wonderful" hands. :0)

December 15th, 2010
Excellent, caring, and knowledgeable.

March 13th, 2010