A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Callerame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Callerame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Callerame, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Callerame graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Callerame has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Callerame MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Callerame practice?
- Dr. Kevin Callerame has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Callerame practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.