A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Campbell is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- McCullough Hyde
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Giles Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Kevin Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Campbell practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Phoenix Internists.