Learn more about Dr. Kevin Caperton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Caperton, Sports Medicine Fellow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caperton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caperton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caperton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caperton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Caperton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Caperton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Caperton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Caperton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Georgetown Surgeons.