Learn more about Dr. Kevin Caperton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Caperton, Sports Medicine Fellow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caperton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caperton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caperton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caperton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Caperton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Caperton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Caperton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Caperton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Georgetown Surgeons.