A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Caperton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Caperton, Sports Medicine Fellow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caperton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caperton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Stanley Caperton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Caperton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Caperton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Caperton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, TX and Louisville, CO.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.