A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Carey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from New York University.
Dr. Carey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Vincent Carey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Carey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Carey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY and Sayre, PA.
See Horseheads Internists and Horseheads Gastroenterologists.