A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Carey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from New York University.
Dr. Carey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Carey practice?
Dr. Kevin Carey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY and Sayre, PA.
See Horseheads Internists, Horseheads Gastroenterologists, and Horseheads Hepatologists.