A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Carey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from New York University.
Dr. Carey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Vincent Carey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Carey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Carey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY and Sayre, PA.
See Horseheads Internists and Horseheads Gastroenterologists.