Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Carpenter, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Carpenter, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Carpenter MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Carpenter practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists and Cedar Rapids Allergists.