A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Carpenter, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Carpenter, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Carpenter FACS and MD is a male Allergist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Carpenter practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists, Cedar Rapids Allergists, and Cedar Rapids Pediatric Specialists.