A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Carpenter, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Carpenter, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Carpenter FACS and MD is a male Allergist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Carpenter practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists, Cedar Rapids Allergists, and Cedar Rapids Pediatric Specialists.