A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavanaugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Clifford Cavanaugh MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh practices Otolaryngology and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Estes Park, CO and Lafayette, CO.
See Longmont Otolaryngologists and Longmont Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.