A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Chang, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joe Chang MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Chang practice?
- Dr. Kevin Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Internists, Coeur D Alene Critical Care Practitioners, and Coeur D Alene Pulmonologists.