A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Chang, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joe Chang MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Chang practice?
- Dr. Kevin Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Internists, Coeur D Alene Critical Care Practitioners, and Coeur D Alene Pulmonologists.