Dr. Kevin Chicoine Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Chicoine?

Posted on July 24th, 2012

From the moment I was treated after a painful on the job injury,I knew I was in capable hands.. From the start of my care until referral on, Dr. Chicoine was professional and caring. I truely appreciate having him as my Occupational Medicine MD!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Incredibly rude, short, and very late. Was actually there talking with staff but in no particular hurry. I would NEVER let anyone I cared for go to this jerk!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

My wife went to this doctor for a required examination. We waited for nearly and hour and a half in his waiting room. He was there, but was in no apparent hurry. I accompanied her as she was having back pain. He was rude in the exam, and actually was insulting. He was rough while examining her, and she left there in tears. When he was through, he just walked out without saying a word. Even though this was a Social Security Exam, and he was working for Social Security, it would be nice to have the slightest amount of human decency displayed. Pitty he didn't study compassion among his medical studies.

Posted on June 13th, 2017