A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Choy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Choy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Choy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Choy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choy graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Choy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Choy practice?
- Dr. Kevin Choy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Choy practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.