May 2nd, 2012

Please look for another doctor. He loses his temper.

Very bad office stuff show details Very bad office stuff
Nov 4th, 2011

The old one lady is very rude and do not know what se is doing. :(

If you are looking for a superb Doctor, your search ends here show details If you are looking for a superb Doctor, your search ends here
May 18th, 2011

I am a professional who was looking for a general checkup and was booked in to see Dr Choy by a relative. When I got to the clinic I was not impressed by the decor and simplicity of the waiting room and i nearly walked out.That, would have been the biggest mistake that i could have made. I was diagnosed with an abnormality and a suspect for glaucoma. It has now been five years since I have been a patient of Dr Choy. This Doctor is the consumate professional with superb and friendly staff. Beyond the simplicity of the waiting room lies a stste of the art medical practice led by one of the most abl, compassionate, and non-profit motivated individual that I have ever come across. All doctors keep you waiting, it is the nature of what they do. Dr Choy's waiting room is invariably packed, and I am sure it is because his patients like me recoqnise that they are recieving the very best medical treatment possible by a Doctor who really cares, and whose professional ethics set the standard of excellence against which others aspire to be judged against. See this Doctor and you will understand why I rate him and his staff so highly.