A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Clarke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology General Surgery Boarded
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Oneil Clarke MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin O. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Kevin Clarke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Clarke practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.