A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Claybrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Claybrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claybrook
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Claybrook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Claybrook, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Claybrook graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Claybrook has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Douglas Claybrook MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Claybrook practice?
- Dr. Kevin Claybrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Claybrook practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.