A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Claybrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Claybrook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claybrook
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Claybrook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Claybrook, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Claybrook graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Claybrook has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Douglas Claybrook MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Claybrook practice?
- Dr. Kevin Claybrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Claybrook practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.