Dr. Kevin Claybrook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Claybrook?

See another docton

Posted on August 29th, 2017

He is a non people person with no compassion, and he borders on how much money he can get. Don't waste your time!!

Patient

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Waiting for a procedure. We have been sitting in a very crowded waiting room for 2 hours. Chairs were brought in because of the over abundance of patients waiting. Receptionist says another 30 minutes. We are still waiting.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

excellant care. took time to explain condition and medications -

How is he an M.D.??

Posted on November 15th, 2014

Kevin Clay rook is a quack and a hack and doesn't deserve to call himself a doctor!! I have been seeing this man since Feb 2014 for kidney stones that are well documented well radiology films both x-ray and CTs. Every time Im in his office I'm told he doesn't know what he can do for me come back in x months. He did determine my body makes these stones but has done nothing about the ones that have been present in both kidneys since Feb and I continue to produce more as the films continue to prove. He does nothing about my pain or continuous UTIs. I sat in his office in tears two days ago while he tells me there is nothing he can do for me come back in 6 months. But hhe's a doctor?!!?????

Posted on November 1st, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Claybrook since early March, 2014. On average, it takes 2 1/2 hours to get in and out of this facility. A 9:00 AM appointment for test turns out to be 10:00 AM or later. (When your appointment to see the doctor is 9:45 AM) Then you wait for the next opening to be seen all of, at best, 15 minutes. Usually not that long. He tells you what is wrong, what can happen and that it is up to you. That decision should not me left up to me. HE IS THE doctor. Tell me what is going to be done to correct the problem. If I had knowledge to make such decisions, I would not be in his office. If I don't like the procedure, big deal, it is what has to be done. Don't make me go back under sedation more than once for something that could have been done all at one time. Don't take your spite out on me for what I have said, JUST DO YOUR JOB.

Posted on October 19th, 2017