Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
How is he an M.D.?? show details How is he an M.D.??
by Getting another DR. on Nov 15th, 2014

Kevin Clay rook is a quack and a hack and doesn't deserve to call himself a doctor!! I have been seeing this man since Feb 2014 for kidney stones that are well documented well radiology films both x-ray and CTs. Every time Im in his office I'm told he doesn't know what he can do for me come back in x months. He did determine my body makes these stones but has done nothing about the ones that have been present in both kidneys since Feb and I continue to produce more as the films continue to prove. He does nothing about my pain or continuous UTIs. I sat in his office in tears two days ago while he tells me there is nothing he can do for me come back in 6 months. But hhe's a doctor?!!?????

by 09-16-1945 on Nov 1st, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Claybrook since early March, 2014. On average, it takes 2 1/2 hours to get in and out of this facility. A 9:00 AM appointment for test turns out to be 10:00 AM or later. (When your appointment to see the doctor is 9:45 AM) Then you wait for the next opening to be seen all of, at best, 15 minutes. Usually not that long. He tells you what is wrong, what can happen and that it is up to you. That decision should not me left up to me. HE IS THE doctor. Tell me what is going to be done to correct the problem. If I had knowledge to make such decisions, I would not be in his office. If I don't like the procedure, big deal, it is what has to be done. Don't make me go back under sedation more than once for something that could have been done all at one time. Don't take your spite out on me for what I have said, JUST DO YOUR JOB.

Oct 6th, 2013

On 3/19/1907 Dr. Claybrook did a Cystoscopy Ureteroscopy with Hol Laser Endopyelotomy to correct my Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction. I had gone through terrible pain, several Urologist, and two stents trying to resolve the issue and then I found Dr. Claybrook. I have not had any more pain and have done really well since he did the Laser surgery. I think he is a great doctor!

Jul 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Caring Doctor: I took my 80 year old Dad to see Dr Claybrook with several problems and the doctor was so good with him, caring and understanding. He took time to explain things to him as well as to Mom and myself. Dr Claybrook is very knowledgeable, profe

Read Full Review at yahoo.com