Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
First-time patient
First time with him. Took his time and listing. Had to ask the nurse what my blood pressure was.. she should have told me without asking. The labs are open in his office every other Saturday which is nice convenience I guess I will return and see dr. Clary in 6 months

August 3rd, 2015
One of a kind Dr.
Dr. Clearly is my daughters Physician, & I absolutely love him! He listens, and I never feel rushed. He.genuinely cares for all his patients.

December 16th, 2014
I saw Dr Cleary for several years as a general patient. When I became engaged and unable to previously concieve he was immediately able to recommend a quick and common procedure that literally resulted in my very wanted pregnancy within 6 weeks!!!! It's been almost 5yrs now and I have been meaning to give Dr Cleary my undying THANKS and GREATFULLNESS as today is my daughters 4th birthday and I am also blessed with a 3yr old son! A BIG HUGE shout out to Dr Cleary for always being an attentive Dr whounderstood my needs and wants as a patient and made them happen!!!

December 30th, 2011
Bryan Harding
Very good doctor with courteous staff and easy parking. I feel much better after seeing Dr. Cleary. Great Doc!

October 19th, 2011
Replace the girls in the front.
Dr. Clear is great but the front office women you see first lack a work ethic and friendly personality.

June 25th, 2011
Dr. Kevin Cleary is wonderful
Dr. Cleary is always kind, respectful,empathetic and very thorough. I would always trust his judgement and diagnosis. I have been seeing him for over 7 1/2 yrs now and he has been wonderful with every health problem I have had from the serious to the usual. I would and have recommended him numerous times to others, and brag about him! You are the best Dr.Cleary and hope I never have to change physicians. Sometimes of course the wait has been awhile, but always worth it!!!

October 20th, 2010
a truly great dr
Dr Cleary is a wonderful dr. He treats my entire family. He always has time for questions and he keeps up on all the research and remembers his patent's names. he treats my elderly parents, my grown children and grandchildren. Dr Cleary also delivered my youngest granddaughter.He is one of the best drs in AZ.

August 31st, 2009
Down to earth family doc who still delivers babies!
A wonderful, down to earth family practitioner who still delivers babies! One-stop shopping. I love that I don't need an ob and a pediatrician. And when you make an appointment with Dr. Cleary, you actually see Dr. Cleary. Not a partner, not a fill-in, not his assistant. My biggest complaint is the phone lines seem to be understaffed as I always have a long hold time. But I have been seeing this doctor for over 11 years - even after moving to the opposite side of town. He delivered my first 2 children. He is friendly, respectful and remembers both me and my family members. He is a level-headed, common sense type doctor who doesn't seem to over-react, over-test or over-treat which I find valuable and rare in today's medical field.His office isnt located in the ideal neigbhorhood I would normally chose; however, I believe that speaks to his calling to serve patients instead of profit.