A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Coakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Coakley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Coakley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coakley graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Coakley has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas H Boyd Memorial Hospital
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Coakley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Coakley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Coakley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Coakley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Springfield, IL.
See Quincy Radiologists.