A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Coates is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Coates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Emerson Coates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Coates practice?
- Dr. Kevin Coates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Coates practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Surgeons and Germantown Sports Medicine Doctors.