A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Colleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Colleran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Colleran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colleran graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colleran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Colleran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Colleran practice?
- Dr. Kevin Colleran has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Colleran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Surgeons.