A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Colwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Colwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colwell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Colwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Colwell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Colwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Richard Colwell MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Colwell practice?
- Dr. Kevin Colwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Colwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Pediatricians.