A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Colwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Colwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colwell
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Colwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Colwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Colwell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Colwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Richard Colwell MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Colwell practice?
- Dr. Kevin Colwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Colwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Pediatricians.