Learn more about Dr. Kevin Comar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Comar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Comar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Comar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Comar graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Comar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Munish Comar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Comar practice?
- Dr. Kevin Comar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Comar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.