Learn more about Dr. Kevin Comar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Comar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Comar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Comar graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Comar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Munish Comar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Comar practice?
- Dr. Kevin Comar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Comar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.