Kevin Comfort Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Kevin Comfort?

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Terrible doctor; even worse staff. I don't recommend this doctor if you want your prescriptions on time, or if you require a friendly staff that will check to make sure your prescriptions are filled and written correctly.

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Now has $1500 annual fee that no insurance will cover and still charges for menial items. How is this helpful to patients who rarely see the doctor? Does not listen well. Even with less patients now, there is still a 5+ minute wait from your appointment time. And don't call during lunch unless you like talking to a machine. Not very helpful when trying to get directions on your way to the appointment.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

hes agreat dr ijust cant pay the money every month im ssd iwas with him 20 yrs

Most wonderful doctor! Excellent and staff is the same. My doctor for 12 years and he is simply THE BEST!

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Outstanding

Posted on March 18th, 2011

I have been going to Dr.. Comfort since he opened his practice. I believe he is one of the best GPs in the area. I paid the fee for the the privilege of going to him and then yesterday received notice my insurance company will no longer have an association with Dr. Comfort. This is due to the interference of the insurance companies and the government involved in our health care. I am devastated.

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. Comfort has been our family dr. for over 30 years. We started with him when he was an intern. He has been a wonderful dr. until he joined this new group. To have Dr. Comfort as your dr. you have to pay a very high yearly fee per adult + have your own insurance. We could not afford that. So now we have no dr. We take medication but don't know if we will be able to continue taking the medicine.

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

My entire family has been going to Dr. Comfort since I was a little girl. I am truly going to miss having him as a doctor, but understand that going to the new practice is best for him. He cares so much for his patients, that I am certain this is not an easy change for him. Overall, Dr. Comfort and his staff are the best in San Antonio!

awesome doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2010

He is a great doctor and extremely caring. My whole family has been going to him for years and we will miss him when he goes to his new practice. If you want a doctor that actually cares and knows his stuff then I would highly recommend Dr. Comfort

Posted on July 14th, 2017