A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Condict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Condict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Condict, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Condict graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Condict has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tipton County Memorial Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wilson Condict MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Condict practice?
- Dr. Kevin Condict has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Condict practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Tipton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, IN.
See Tipton Orthopedic Surgeons and Tipton Surgeons.