A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Condict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Condict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condict
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Condict Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Condict, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Condict graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Condict has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tipton County Memorial Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Condict MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Condict practice?
- Dr. Kevin Condict has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Condict practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tipton, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.