Dr. Kevin Conner MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Longview, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016
I was diagnosed in 03 and saw him until sadly I moved in 06. I never had any issues, wonderful neuro! I have lived in San Antonio 10 yrs and on my 3rd neuro. After about 14 meds finally think we found what works but hate my latest Dr. I should have never moved here.

April 28th, 2016
Conner has closed his private practice.
We definitely loved Dr. Conner but over the last six months, we could not get a hold of the office very easily. The office was actually closed on two of our scheduled appointments which we thought was a fluke. Yesterday, we we needed him because my daughter headaches were so bad that she had a seizure. I was actually lucky enough to get a hold of someone yesterday afternoon in which they told me Dr. Conner is not in practice. So ran down do his office to get her file. They are closing the office down completely this week so they were happy to print. All I was told that due to all the new regulations, he was not going to be in private practice. Shame he was a great doctor. I think more of this is going to happen.

December 1st, 2015
Never have had to wait long. Great bedside manners. He is compassionate and I feel he really cares about me. The best. I was referred to him by another patient. I am so happy he did.

September 13th, 2015
He is a excellent doctor. He listens to and takes his time to answer your questions.

July 30th, 2015
Does not return phone calls promptly even when patient needs to be admitted to the hospital.

July 6th, 2015
I am a longtime patient and have gone to Dr Conner for my neuropathy issues for years. I have always been satisfied with the care I have received until recently. There used to be a nurse named Courtney who would always get my questions asked and my medications filled. When I came in there for my unusual check up, I noticed they replaced her with someone new who was already in the lobby when I came. I had to interrupt her to ask about my medications list and she told me just to talk to the front desk but the front desk was only available when he was calling people back. I have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to go back but I had to wait for what seems like 30 minutes. She did not help any patients that I sat with and the whole time from when I was there she stayed in the lobby talking. He has always had a humble staff but she really made me uncomfortable I don't know much about working in medical but I know I shouldn't know other patients names or ailments, which she discussed in front of me and other patients waiting. When I came out of the appointment she was still talking now about going to graduation for her family, she didn't get out of the way for me or even acknowledge me leaving. I sincerely hope she has the best interest of his office because I really believe he has my health as priority and he is a great doctor he just needs better management of his employees.

June 2nd, 2015
Good Dr
Dr Conner is very friendly and personable but everytime I have been to an appointment, excludng the first visit, the consultation has lasted maybe 3 minutes tops. I would think there would be a little more to an appointment than just taking blood pressure and a how do you do. He will listen to any questions that I have though. I had switched to him from another Dr because I felt that I wasn't getting the proper attention/treatment. The first Dr did some tests for me originally but I have never had any follow up tests at all. This should probably be done more than 1x every 5 years. All in all I do like him and will continue to see him.

November 11th, 2014
Best Dr. Worst Office Manager
Worst office manager. Manager will deny mistake, even if you have written proof in hand

August 18th, 2014
Amazing doctor and staff
Dr. Conner was very kind and that is something don't see very often, especially in the medical field. Kids these days are typically rude and hard to deal with, but he has some young people working for him that are just as nice as can be. They were so helpful, polite and energetic. I enjoyed my visit thoroughly and will be coming back for years to come.

October 12th, 2013
Patient
Dr Conner is an excellent, caring doctor who listens and spend so much time with you answering your questions and concerns. I have visited another neoro/optomoligi doctor who didn't spend 3 minutes with me every visit I had with him and after many tests he prescribed me same medicine dr Conner gave me after 10 minutes spending time with me and listening to my concern. He is smart ,kind, great sense of hummer with wonderful staff in his office. I highly recommend him to everyone who needs neoro dr.

September 22nd, 2013
Dr. Conner is great BUT when you really need him after an injury, he refuses to treat you for fear of getting involved in potential litigations. Now, after seeing him for years, I'm forced to find a new neuro asap to treat my new injury. :-(

August 15th, 2013
great doc, some staff needs work
I went to Doctor Conner for about a year, and decided another neurologist would be better. After two years, I went back to Doc Conner. He was finally able to diagnose me when others did not care to. He is understanding, caring, and takes time to listen. A rarity in neurologists. His staff with the exception of one is great. It recently took me two weeks to get an authorization for name brand medication. The entire time I was in pain and endured fatigue that was out of this world. It's unfortunate that someone should have to endure this. I do hope her neglect of his paitient's needs is noticed. If not, his pratice will suffer and he is too good of a doc to have this happen.