Dr. Kevin Cooke Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Cooke?

Not a good experience.

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I honestly felt very uncomfortable with this doctor. From the moment he walked into the room he sighed and sounded really annoyed that I was in pain. He was really careless about everything and did not spend more then 5 min in the room with me. He didn't even ask me where I was having pain. when I was discharged he was like I told you that it was nothing and that he needed to re check my cat scan results with the radiologist because he was unsure. I hated him as a dr in the ER. He was extremly careless and even the RN was better at explaining things to me and helped out more then he did. If you have him at the ER I'm really sorry but your bound to have a bad expiriece like I did.

Posted on March 29th, 2009